Friday, July 7, 2017

Surprise!

The other day I stopped by the Prom Closet to drop off some donations and stood in the doorway of the “war room” for a little “me moment.”

“How are we going to get all this done?  How many more dresses can we take?” I thought.  Staring at the piles of dresses, standing with my hands on my hips, shaking my head and wondering how we were going to do it, Christian snapped me out of it.

“Mama, I think God has many girls in mind for next year,” he said.  I turned to see his arms full of dresses and I realized that each one of them represents smiles, beauty, and tears for the girl that God has already picked out.

As usual, God put me back on track pretty quick.  All I saw was a mess and endless work.  God sees a chance to share his unending love, grace, beauty, and eternal life. 



-          Aileen

No comments:

Post a Comment