Friday, February 8, 2019

Through the Rear-View Mirror


Have you ever just sat in your car and stared through the rear-view mirror?  I have to admit, it is sometimes easier for me to see where I have been than where I am going.

The more I think about last prom season and all the amazing things God did through each of us, the more questions I come up with:
What is God going to do this year?  Will He let me know before hand? What will He allow us to see and experience?  How will we pray for people?

What a huge difference from what I see and what God sees!  I realize that I see things through the rear-view mirror and God sees things through the windshield.  Usually it is a blessing that God doesn’t answer all my questions at once but it doesn’t stop me from wondering.  And watching…

Hebrews 12:2 New International Version (NIV)
fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Tomorrow we open from 9 a.m. to Noon.

And I can’t wait to look in the rear-view mirror and remember all that He has done this season!

Love and Blessings,
Aileen



No comments:

Post a Comment